travel for the unvaccinated

Permabanned
yeh yeh not jabbed but looking for a break away.

i believe Croatia you don't need any proof or test anyone been ? we are looking for beech and a bit of nightlife close by.

is there any other countries doing the same entry requirements ?

Associate
Been to Norway and Denmark recently, neither had any COVID requirements to enter. Although if nightlife is a priority Norway probably wouldn't be the place to go as alcohol prices are astronomical, beautiful country though, will definitely be going back

Soldato
hi are they free ?

No not normally, you have to get it done by a private provider and can cost from £60 to over £100 per person last time I looked

edit: Looks like you can get a LFT done which is quite a bit cheaper but remember you need a certificate from a private provider, so you cant rock up with just a LFT done

Caporegime
what about one the kids bring home for school testing as we have those available ?

those are not PCR, those are lateral flow.

For holiday, aka a luxury, there won't be any free tests. If you caught covid, and need a PCR test then the NHS will give them to you for free. However, the certificate for these are NOT valid for travel. They made this distinctions on purpose so people don't overwhelm the NHS for travel tests.

Soldato
yeh yeh not jabbed but looking for a break away.

i believe Croatia you don't need any proof or test anyone been ? we are looking for beech and a bit of nightlife close by.

is there any other countries doing the same entry requirements ?

check with your travel insurance provider as well....

If you travel whilst un-vacc'd and then end up with COVID, they may not cover you for rescheduled flights/hotels etc

Soldato
I don't think you need vaccinations for Turkey.
Nope, just proof you are negative and the lateral flow test is enough. Went 2 weeks ago with my girlfriend and she's not vaccinated.

Side note: Then 4 days after we got home she tested positive for covid :rolleyes: Clearly she picked it up while in Turkey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom