Trials Evolution

Soldato
Its so darn good. What i love about the multi player is the fact that even if a person is miles ahead, they can still lose the race. For 1200 point's its an absolute steal.

Soldato
OP
finished download at 12:50 and just turned the xbox off like 30 mins ago, now im back on it -_- so good

Soldato
I'm tempted to buy this as I haven't touch my Xbox in a rather long time! I was just wondering does an XBL Silver account get access to the player created dlc and multiplayer or is that for gold accounts only?

Associate
I've managed to finish all tracks now!

They are good, I just need to get gold on each track now and then work on beating all people's on my friend list.

Some of the skill games are addictive, I spent about an hour on the trapeze one.

Multiplayer is fun too, I don't like the side by side racing that much as it gets a bit distracting with the other riders and they sometimes block the view if you are right at the back!

I have a headache at the moment so I'll have to resume play tomorrow :)

Man of Honour
I'm tempted to buy this as I haven't touch my Xbox in a rather long time! I was just wondering does an XBL Silver account get access to the player created dlc and multiplayer or is that for gold accounts only?

Think you need Gold for anything multiplayer.

Associate
Loving it so far and I grabbed the 2 months of Gold for £2. If anyone wants to add me it's Cutshaw.

I've never felt inclined to try Gold, but this might make it all worth it.

Associate
Finally something worth turning my xbox on for. Really good, excellent improvements from the first game. The environments seem so massively varied every track looks great and different from the last. Multiplayer is very good and it kinda reminds me of trackmania with the quick jump in and play races. Is there a way for custom tracks to be raced online?

Back
Top Bottom