** TRY OUT A HIGH END ASUS ROUTER FOR FREE **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

for many years now, we have been a tier one reseller of Asus Networking products.

Their products have now evolved into one of the most complete networking ranges available on the market today.

From basic functionality products that offer excellent value and performance, all the way up to ground breaking dual band behemoths, Asus has you covered.

Overclockers UK stocks a complete range of Asus networking solutions.

Asus routers not only look fantastic but their main strength is their outstanding firmware that has one of the most comprehensive user interfaces on the market today.

Asus have a dummy site that allows you to 'try before you buy' and see what features will become available to you when you purchase a high end Asus Router.

TRY THE ASUS FIRMWARE OUT TODAY

*going through the following tabs enables you to speed up the router too. (hey, we're Overclockers right :D)

- Advanced Settings>Wireless>Professional>Tx Power adjustment

As an Asus Router owner you will enjoy frequent firmware updates also addressing the issues raised by the huge community of Asus end users.

The full list of WRT Routers are listed here

Check out some of our routers for sale:

Asus RT-AC66U 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router @ £169.99 inc VAT

NW-059-AS_400.jpg

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus RT-N65U Black Diamond Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router @ £104.99 inc VAT

NW-060-AS_400.jpg

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus RT-N53 Black Diamond Dual-Band Wireless-N600 Router @ £62.98 inc VAT

NW-050-AS_400.jpg

Only £62.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus RT-N12E 300Mbps Black Diamond Eco Series Wireless Router @ £29.99 inc VAT

NW-063-AS_400.jpg

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus RT-N10E 150Mbps Black Diamond Eco Series Wireless Router @ £19.99 inc VAT

NW-062-AS_400.jpg

Only £19.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus DSL-N55U Black Diamond Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router @ £109.98 inc VAT

NW-051-AS_400.jpg

Only £109.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Thought this might be a free router give away for testing, but its only a link to show off their firmware settings?
Not sure if Test is the right wording, as without the actual router, changing router settings on a Test page proves nothing of the actual devices performance etc.

Associate
Very nice user-interface, considering picking one of these up especially for those QoS options.
If you use QoS make sure you get the settings right. Recently I realized my VM connection was a lot slower than the claimed 60Mb speed .... after a bit of checking I had a look at the router's QoS settings as I remembered a few days earlier I'd enabled them after something I'd read advised this. I then suddently noticed I'd entered the up and down stream bandwidths wrong and the router had been limiting the downstream connection to 3Mbs as I'd "requested"!

Man of Honour
Thought this might be a free router give away for testing, but its only a link to show off their firmware settings?
Not sure if Test is the right wording, as without the actual router, changing router settings on a Test page proves nothing of the actual devices performance etc.

This, I got all excited because I'm considering picking one up to see if it helps with my crap wireless.

Soldato
Asus' router firmware might have a nice interface, but the performance is pathetic. I bought a DSL-N55U and then returned it within 2 weeks. The wireless constantly dropped, sync dropped much more often than my old Netgear DG834GT. I have heard it is still down to the 'baby' firmware and it may as well be in Beta which it does seem to be. Asus told me to get a replacement, which I did and it was still crap so sent it back!

I have read more positive reviews on other sites though recently that the firmware has improved. I was contemplating buying another, but I'll give it a little while again before I touch Asus router products..

Soldato
So we don't get to "Try out a high end Asus router" at all, we just get to play with a simulated router web interface? Yeah, that test sure is going to show us how good .11ac is, simulated routers will give all the performance information we need :p

Perhaps change the title.

Back
Top Bottom