• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Try to push max..

Associate
Hello guys, im not a pro in oc but i want to push everything on my gtx 780 wind force 3gb ghz edition. So i started oc guru 2 soft.. without increasing voltage i set core clock 50 mhz and memory clock 200.. playing pubg stable without any crashes, but if i increase core clock 60 or memory clock 220 i get crash.. target i set 112 = 16% + and i cheked allow ower voltage. Voltage is 0.8... in voltage offset min tab i see 0000 in voltage offset max 0000... what i need to do and how oc my card safe ? Fan tab better auto or manual ? Thanks :)

Associate
Once you overclock a graphics card you need to test it before upping it again, cards should be overclocked in small increments each time and not straight up to silly amounts. Theres lots of benchmark softwares out there like Cinebench, 3DMark, Heaven etc etc. You should have some extra settings you can unlock to give more volts and stuff. But you need to test in small increments.

Associate
OP
Thanks for answer but bro.. i know that.. with original voltage i stable on +50 mhz core and +200 mhz memory clock. This really feels in pubg game fps. But i want a little bit more and i think voltage increasment is a key.. what tab i must try ? Offset min or ofset max ?? My voltage now is 0.8122

Associate
Make sure power limits set to max and temp limit ( although it's a hard limit all you can do is try to mitigate the look up table with it at max ) long gone are the days where nvidia will give the end user at stock the ability for voltage control to do anything meaningful other then push temps . voltage doesnt scale with keplar or anything beyond that . so stock might be more stable then +20mv for example . don't worry about the voltage if not a heavy duty clocker with shunt mods and alike , keep temps below 70c and boost will be magic and keep you towards your max clocks . boost ( any revision ) hammers hard when temps rise even a few celcius

Associate
Try over clocking the core at first rather than the memory as well. Once you hit your max core then up the memory a little bit at a time. Your core speed will give you much better results than your memory. Also the more you clock the memory the less power is left for your core, that along with the increase heat might stop you getting that extra boost

Back
Top Bottom