TSO Host email hosting help

Soldato
Evening all

I would like to have my own personal email and even perhaps look to create a website for myself sometime this year. I have been looking at TSO Host to pickup the domain name I am looking for but im just not to sure what extension is actually best to go for. For £6 a year I can get the domain I would like with the .org.uk extension but not sure if that's the best option.

Would be grateful for some advice, it seems you get 1 free email address hosted by them for my domain which is what I was looking for.

I have never done this before so im learning my way around it slowly :)

Thanks guys

Soldato
Depends on what it's used for, personally I'd go for a popular TLD like .com .net .co.uk etc. however if you want it more of a personal site you can pay above the odds for something like a .me

It's personal preference really.

Soldato
OP
Thanks so much for that Hyburnate, the co.uk and .com extensions are taken already all be it the .co.uk doesn't appear to be active. I suppose I could alter the name slightly to see if I can find a .co.uk domain. If im honest for now it will be used just so I can have my own email hosted by them but further down the line maybe a website as well.

I totally see what you mean about personal preference, I must admit I don't like the sound of .org.uk

Back
Top Bottom