TT 900 upgrade

Associate
I have just finished my build with TT 900 with all Air cooling it took a few hours because I run to problems with the tower, the next problem I face for the first time was the RGB I had a small problem with the "Lighting node pro" not working at first but after visiting the Corsair website I found out what the problem was now it all build I now can sit back an joy my creation.

Here is images.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137883437@N04/38908724432/in/dateposted-public/

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It's the ultimate watercooling.

Great looking case - well done!

Thanks I like the design of the TT 900, but yes it's an overkill for Air so is 32-64gb of ram for PC games also SLI not many games use it, but we still buy them, if watercooling would change from having to clean it out every 6 months to never like an AIO then I would change my mind in future and do watercooling.

Permabanned
Thanks I like the design of the TT 900, but yes it's an overkill for Air so is 32-64gb of ram for PC games also SLI not many games use it, but we still buy them, if watercooling would change from having to clean it out every 6 months to never like an AIO then I would change my mind in future and do watercooling.
It's really not that much hassle tbh, you only need to change the fluid every 12 months and it's only a case of opening a tap, draining and maybe running some distilled water through then filling back up.

Much easier than cleaning a fish tank imo :).

Associate
OP
It's really not that much hassle tbh, you only need to change the fluid every 12 months and it's only a case of opening a tap, draining and maybe running some distilled water through then filling back up.

Much easier than cleaning a fish tank imo :).

But I read & watch youtube that you have to clean every part of watercooling about every 6 months, and for the other 6 months change the fluid,

Wow now what you are saying its every 12 months but what about the cleaning part do you have to take everything apart and clean it? that's what put me off watercooling in the first place

Permabanned
But I read & watch youtube that you have to clean every part of watercooling about every 6 months, and for the other 6 months change the fluid,

Wow now what you are saying its every 12 months but what about the cleaning part do you have to take everything apart and clean it? that's what put me off watercooling in the first place
That's up to them. If you clean it thoroughly to begin with and use the correct fluid you shouldn't have too many issues. I'll be changing my fluid at some point maybe after the new year, it's been in the loop since September 2016 with no issues. I'll probably run some blitz through it, rinse and refill.

Lot of scaremongering with water cooling but imo the benefits outweigh the cons.

Associate
OP
That's up to them. If you clean it thoroughly to begin with and use the correct fluid you shouldn't have too many issues. I'll be changing my fluid at some point maybe after the new year, it's been in the loop since September 2016 with no issues. I'll probably run some blitz through it, rinse and refill.

Lot of scaremongering with water cooling but imo the benefits outweigh the cons.

I watch many YouTube programs one is called "A Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your Computer" they say don't use a colour as this will block you pump only use the colour tubing anyway too much crap on the youtube channels these days, one says one thing another say another this can get very confusing on what is the best way and what to use, as I never watercool before there is always going to be the question in the back of my mind what if it leaks! they make it look good in their video in a new system build, but how many mistakes did they have when they first started? but did they use a new system or old one that part is never shown

Yes it all look very cool in a new system and now you can buy the kits but there is still that "question" just like AIO,

If we sept back in time we only had fans now we have Air, Water, AIO, and some new crazy way of Mineral Oil, and now liquid nitrogen what will be next? anyway I thank you for taken the time and explaining to me but for now I will stay with Air until someone invents a new way of cooling your computer with leak proof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom