TV above fireplace with 5.1 OR TV offset from fire with soundbar? Pics and dims inside

Soldato
OP
Can I ask what colour/paint that room is? Looks really nice :)
Its crown exotic paint. It is a bit hard to apply without flashing (need to roller fast) but I'm really pleased with the colour.

That isn't a massive room, so I'd look into some good on wall speakers with a AVR. A good 10" ported sub should be plenty.
In the end I decided I have a more AVR focused room seperately

Currently it has tannoy eclipse 3 5.1 set however will be getting some q acoustics 3050i fronts, 3090 Centre and monitor audio bronze 2 rears. These are for free from family. I believe these should be a lot better? (only using 5.1)

I will continue to use my BK xls400 Subwoofer.

I didn't want the speakers to be the overly dominating element of the house so kept to 5.1.

IeI0Rq0.jpeg

m1XuEaT.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Its crown exotic paint. It is a bit hard to apply without flashing (need to roller fast) but I'm really pleased with the colour.

In the end I decided I have a more AVR focused room seperately

Currently it has tannoy eclipse 3 5.1 set however will be getting some q acoustics 3050i fronts, 3090 Centre and monitor audio bronze 2 rears. These are for free from family. I believe these should be a lot better? (only using 5.1)

I will continue to use my BK xls400 Subwoofer.

I didn't want the speakers to be the overly dominating element of the house so kept to 5.1.

IeI0Rq0.jpeg

m1XuEaT.jpeg
I've got 3050i and a 3090c (white) they look nice and sound fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom