TV Stand/Cabinet Suggestions

Associate
I've got a Off the Wall Stand. Pretty good, takes up little floor space so fitted my subwoofer next to and underneath the TV. It has two shelves and a bottom stand. One negative is the shelving is supported by a single middle strut, the glass shelves can rotate (bad) But I like it as the vesa bracket is height adjustable and so are the two shelves, so you can can height of the TV correct, and place the center speaker as high as possible without blocking the TV screen.
Yes i think the Dali would look really good just underneath with that floating look the Dali is not a soundbar as such but we use it as one with optical and is great with movies to. plus you can have it on a wall so that stand would be ideal. The cable Management looks really good to. Was it easy to put together? seen few reviews saying it took a while but i presume to how much knowledge you have with putting something like this together to how long it takes. The height adjust of the shelves is a good touch to with our current stand. Where we sit we have a oak coffee table infront of us and some of our equipment is low down on shelfs and trying to switch tv over can be a pain lol

Last edited:
Associate
Back
Top Bottom