TV stand help

Soldato
Hi

Im looking for a TV stand to hold my 55" OLED, Ive seen a few that look nice but they are to low.

I would also like an enclosed cabinet with the infrared friendly glass.

Ive looked at the Alphason chromium up to 60" cabinet but the height of the thing is only 37cm which in my room layout would not be ideal.

Need something that can hold a 55" TV, that is enclosed, but has fairly decent ventilation but has decent height say between 45cm-50cm , would be ideal.

If anyone can think of something that meets my specs, much appreciated.

Budget around £200-300

Cheers

Soldato
I have an Ikea Besta, 3 section the outer two have glass IR friendly doors and hold all my various consoles, middle houses centre speaker and AV amp also has a drawer for storing all my controllers.

Soldato
do you want a cantilever one ?
I would have thought the limit on height was imposed by the stability, but maybe you should always tether, or pay $$ for accidental damage

(I don't think you want centre of TV above >1.6m, but I do not understand why when wall mounting, my neighbours & many people do, uncomfortably staring up e: no fireplace either)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a BDI Casata. It's perfect. But expensive.

tv.jpg

Soldato
You want the midlde of the screen to be at eye height.

I'm using a off the wall, as it offers screen and shelf height adjustment, is small (allows my sub to sit under the TV) with space for center, DVD player, and Humax box, and have all the audio - av pre, sources, amps, hdmi switch etc, gear in another hifi rack.

Associate
Hi

Im looking for a TV stand to hold my 55" OLED, Ive seen a few that look nice but they are to low.

I would also like an enclosed cabinet with the infrared friendly glass.

Ive looked at the Alphason chromium up to 60" cabinet but the height of the thing is only 37cm which in my room layout would not be ideal.

Need something that can hold a 55" TV, that is enclosed, but has fairly decent ventilation but has decent height say between 45cm-50cm , would be ideal.

If anyone can think of something that meets my specs, much appreciated.

Budget around £200-300

Cheers

Hi, what did you end up getting?

Similarly, I'm looking for something enclosed to hold a 55" OLED and with a max width of approx 120cm.

I've narrowed it down to the following choices so far:

- Alphason
--- Element Modular 1250mm
--- Chromium 1200
--- Helium 1200

- AVF Stage 1250 mm TV Stand

- IKEA Besta

Soldato
OP
Hi, what did you end up getting?

Similarly, I'm looking for something enclosed to hold a 55" OLED and with a max width of approx 120cm.

I've narrowed it down to the following choices so far:

- Alphason
--- Element Modular 1250mm
--- Chromium 1200
--- Helium 1200

- AVF Stage 1250 mm TV Stand

- IKEA Besta

Thread resurrection:D

I never bothered in the end, just use a cheap glass stand currently.

Back
Top Bottom