• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Two 5870-related questions.

Associate
1. Which make to buy? Do any come with free games/subscriptions etc.? The Asus, for instance, is £10 more than the XFX - any reason?

2. Will the 5870 fit in an Antec 300?

Regards,
Pete.

Associate
also, will you have the card in 3 years? 2 years i can see but in 3 years time, new consoles should be out so PC ports of games will need a lot more oomph

Associate
back in the day sapphire use to make better cards then the rest, they use to use better heat sinks/fans etc. I have not followed it for a couple of years so i'm not quite sure now.

but based on text details on sites it seems sapphire still make the better versions e.g. 2gb version vapor x.

i personally got the asus version because there were no sapphire versions at the time i purchased.

hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom