Two quite frankly amazing N95 deals, but which one?

Soldato
Hi folks,

So I've been looking for N95's over the last few weeks as my contract expired yesterday, Orange didn't have any, so I started looking elsewhere. I found a place that was offering me the N95 for free on O2, £35p/m for 600mins xnet and anytime, and 500txts, plus 2000 odd xnet, anytime minutes on weekends. Oh and as a sweetner, if I bought insurance for one month (£7.50) they'd throw in another N95 absolutely free.

So I called Orange up today to ask them to cancel my contract, and the lady at retentions offered me a quite amazing 1500 xnet, anytime mins, unlimited free texts, a Magic Number, plus the phone for free for the amazing price of £30 p/m.

Now, which one would you choose? Personally I call more than I text so the Orange one sounds perfect, but the free N95 could be sold on and would pay for a fair whack of the monthly contract.

Yeah it's 18month, I asked the guy about more minutes, and he mentioned that he couldn't give me any more minutes, but he'd be able throw in some more texts if I wanted. All I had to do was take out insurance on it and the phone would be free, he even told me to cancel it after a month lol.

I told him I was gonna have a word with Orange Premier again, showed him the card Orange sent me the other day, and he quickly offered me the other N95 for free which I could somehow use with their contract.

Oh, and it's from the place you wouldn't expect it at all.... O2 shop in Birmingham :p :D

Back
Top Bottom