two stupid 360 questions?

Soldato
Here goes, two simple and stupid questions.

1) How do you delete a user profile? Cant find out how anywhere.

2) How do I contact MS because my live is up the pan its conected and works on some games but on others (PGR and COD) it always says cant conect to all players. Grrrrr, very anoying.

Thanks,Eddie

Soldato
Spamalot said:
1) How do you delete a user profile? Cant find out how anywhere.

its in the dashboard, if you goto the last blade panel (contains Settings etc) and then goto Memory then Profile i believe, you should be able to delete any profiles there.

2) How do I contact MS because my live is up the pan its conected and works on some games but on others (PGR and COD) it always says cant conect to all players. Grrrrr, very anoying.

that could be down to NAT, have you got your 360 connected via a router or Computer?
basically i've heard that if NAT isnt set to OPEN or i think MODERATE it doesnt always get into hosted games. you can check which yours is set to by again going to the 4th (last blade) on the dashboard and then going to network settings then test xbox live connection it'll be the last part that it will show you what its set to.

Soldato
in that case it should work perfectly fine, i have noticed someone else also posted about some games not working recently on here no idea what it was about though sorry :(

Don
Spamalot said:
I'm on wireless that help?

No shouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

Only things which will affect you is: Nat set to open on the xbox ? Is it set to open on the Router ? Is UPnP set to on ? Have you unblocked the correct ports for Xbox Live ? Does it work when plugged in straight to the modem (bypass router).

Back
Top Bottom