US: Tyrant

Man of Honour
http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-33816

Tyrant tells the story of an unassuming American family — Barry, Molly and their kids — drawn into the workings of a turbulent Middle East nation.

Tyrant is from Homeland executive producers Howard Gordon and Gideon Raff and Six Feet Under alum Craig Wright. It is created by Raff, developed by Gordon and Wright and to be directed by David Yates. The Fox 21-produced project, which will film the pilot in Morocco, has a big commitment at FX and is expected to go to series. (Source: FX)

8.3/10 (10 Votes cast)

Just watched the first one and it could have potential.
Basically it's about a tyrant who runs a country and one of his sons left to live in America 20 years ago but returns.

Caporegime
Just watched the first episode and seems pretty good so far, will be interesting to see how the story develops after "dat ending"

Associate
We are 3 episodes in now of this and i can see the direction its heading.

Especially after the ending of episode 3. It seems barry is simply using his brother as a pawn to run the country and may even attempt to overthrow him (very likely). Also most likely the gay son will get caught doing his thing in a Muslim country and drama will ensue

It seems an interesting series though and i think it has promise i just hope it doesn't get too predictable and repetitive throughout the series.

Permabanned
Really enjoying this so far and hope it's the slow burner i think it's going to be.

Does anyone know if the accent that's being used is a real one and if so where from? It's pleasant on the ear.

Permabanned
I was waiting for something to happen until near the end but thought it would be the general attempting a coup. Then again, i expect that every episode.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just finished watching all 3 seasons - LOVED it!

Ok the acting wasn't the best, could have had better cliffhangers, but it was still entertaining!

Not to mention Melia Kreiling.... It's worth watching just for her...amazingly beautiful to say the least.

A bit sad they cancelled it after 3 seasons..hopefully in the future it's brought back as the story is not finished..

Soldato
Picked back up on this after remembering i had watched the first season years ago.

Was severely disappointed with how they just abandoned the end of Season 3. I had to do a double check to make sure i hadn't missed an episode.

It's a real shame as there was quite a few storylines ongoing, and i don't think any of them had an ending, so you're pretty much left to decide what happened at the end.

Back
Top Bottom