[UbiSoft] Star Wars

Never got the chance to play it but what I've read and been told it was a bloody good game

It was fantastic, I only started after the "new game experience" which was the big patch that turned off a lot of the hardcore players but it did make it a lot more accessible to people who didn't have 50,000 hours per week to sink into it.

You made your character, Jedi, Commando, Medic, Officer, Bounty Hunter etc etc... you could do various story lines, 3 x different pilot factions such as Imperial, Rebel and Freelance, Each of which would reward ships, Parts, Uniforms and special abilities.

Raid type encounters called heroics where you'd go in with a groups of friends to battle VERY tough bosses for some very nice loot, The Tusken King, Axkva Min, Exar Kun, IG88, Imperial Star Destroyer, Each had their own massive instanced area.

Guilds could put down cities and there were a lot of different housing types to choose from, You could decorate the inside of your homes to your hearts content with items made by crafters and/or items from missions and loot, Even get special houses like the mustafarian bunker.

Collections/achievements that you built up and some rewarded items to expand the amount of storage in your home.

There was actual proper bounty hunting, If a player downed someone on the PvP planet of Restuss that person could put a bounty on him and the bounty hunter would go to specific terminals/boards to look at available player bounties, You would then track them across the galaxy and across a planet, Sometimes you'd have a serious battle on your hands and sometimes you'd catch people completely unaware, It was amazing.

The community was also amazing.

I really miss SWG :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohu
Back
Top Bottom