UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread R16 ** spoilers ** [5th - 14th March 2024]

Caporegime
As soon as that booing began and the ball went to Darwin you knew he was having a go lol

Keeper felt the chaos and dived past it :D

Soldato
Have we discussed the Sparta keeper's kit yet? If not, why? He looks like he's come straight out of Hot Tub Time Machine.

Edit: Macca: "It was a wonderful strike by Darwin, we've seen him do that before". Yes, but it's never been on target before.

Last edited:
Associate
Robbo is playing as a LW, too high. Its like we have 2 defenders on every one of their attacks with the rest legging it back from miles away

Last edited:
Soldato
Robbo is playing as a LW, too high. Its like we have 2 defenders on every one of their attacks with the rest legging it back from miles away
Basically back to what was happening before Trent inverted

You may ask tell me you told me so, but Gakpo has been very poor lately

Last edited:
Soldato
Robbo stop-start season i dont think is helping his form, When Tsimikas and Gomez have played left back they have both been better defensively this season. Of course the balls in aren't as good.

Last edited:
Soldato
No nor do I, but despite Darwin's form I'd still say that Jota is our second best forward, so that's hardly surprising
But Nunez brings so much elsewhere on the pitch which is why he is loved.

Nunez with a second. Give him no time to think and he will score, give him open goal and he wont or too long on the ball, love it!

Back
Top Bottom