UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread SF ** spoilers ** [30th April 1/2/7/8/9 May 2024]

Soldato
Tell ya what ETH must have killed sanchos confidence at ManU. Been exceptional back at Dortmund and you can't put it down to just being in the German league Vs EPL. He's been exceptional in the Champions League.

Soldato
Tell ya what ETH must have killed sanchos confidence at ManU. Been exceptional back at Dortmund and you can't put it down to just being in the German league Vs EPL. He's been exceptional in the Champions League.

He was crap for Solskjaer too to be fair.

Just seems to be someone who needs to be loved and made to feel important and he wasn’t special enough to feel like that at United.

Also. No idea why McCoist has to say “fletch” every 5 seconds!

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime

Has he? He’s been brilliant tonight but I don’t think he’s been tearing it up in the BL in general.

Soldato
He was crap for Solskjaer too to be fair.

Just seems to be someone who needs to be loved and made to feel important and he wasn’t special enough to feel like that at United.

Also. No idea why McCoist has to say “fletch” every 5 seconds!

Big fish, small pond vibes.

I like McCoist, I don’t think I’ve heard him say ‘fletch’ yet since the comment - flicked over after the snooker - hopefully it doesn’t highlight it and become annoying for me as well!

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sancho needs to be facing up and moving at defenders. Tight defenders and he really struggles. Tonight he’s looked absolutely world class. PSG have given him the space to operate though.

Back
Top Bottom