UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 25th November 2021]

Soldato
That would get destroyed, you know nothing.

We have 4 options to play in midfield right now, Matic , Fred, VdB and McT. Matic can't play a game every few days. VdB is already playing.
Having watched just about every match i know McFred is the worst combination that we have, if they must choose 1 then Donny and Mctominay would be better, the fact that you think McFred is the best option shows you must not watch them play much.

Caporegime
Having watched just about every match i know McFred is the worst combination that we have, if they must choose 1 then Donny and Mctominay would be better, the fact that you think McFred is the best option shows you must not watch them play much.

The the fact that you suggested Donny and Lingard suggests you must not watch football very much.

Man of Honour
Scholes scathing here, coaching team have to go too.

Team looks well, OK, be interesting to see how this goes. Players won't be upbeat will they, Ole's staff are equally as poor as he was, if not more so.

Soldato
I think it's a solid call to drop Bruno for a game or so. He's looked tired and out of form recently. Sancho VDB in - that's fine for me....Shame Martial starts....Can't stand him

Back
Top Bottom