UEFA Champions League/Europa League 11/12/13 April 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Martinez is so stupid, two yellows, both stupid in such a short space of time. I do think Ronaldo could have stayed up there and they had a good chance to break there with Martinez out but really going down to make sure he gets the second yellow probably is the better option. Hurts them for 30 mins of this game and the next tie.

Caporegime
Benzema is dung, given it away so much and his finishing has been **** poor tonight.

People will say he scores goals, and he does get a few but stick any average striker up front in Reals team and they would score the goals he has.

Watch him spank one in from 25 yards.

Caporegime
Benzema is one of the most over rated strikers ever. That he plays second fiddle to Ronaldo scoring is his only saving grace, people think he has to score less for Ronaldo to score as many as he does, but Benzema shoots plenty and misses so many easy chances.

Ronaldo scores a second as I'm typing, that guy is flat out amazing. 100 european goals, I think that is 97 CL goals, insane.

Neuer is still the reason they haven't conceded 4 or 5 in the second half. Bayern with a great away performance can still go through thanks to Neuer's performance.

Caporegime
Benzema is one of the most over rated strikers ever. That he plays second fiddle to Ronaldo scoring is his only saving grace, people think he has to score less for Ronaldo to score as many as he does, but Benzema shoots plenty and misses so many easy chances.

Ronaldo scores a second as I'm typing, that guy is flat out amazing. 100 european goals, I think that is 97 CL goals, insane.

Neuer is still the reason they haven't conceded 4 or 5 in the second half. Bayern with a great away performance can still go through thanks to Neuer's performance.

Indeed, they'd be dead and buried if it wasn't for Neuer.

Back
Top Bottom