UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Shoulder to shoulder with a push of a forearm? Foul 100% given outside of the box. Should've been a pen, especially if the foul on Evra was given so quickly for a lot less.

Ronaldo's still landing from the jump for his goal.

Carragher has made a living out of those kinds of challanges :D

Horrible to watch as a Man U fan. Real could have been 3-1 up. If we lost 2-1 I would take that right now. We can do the business at Old Trafford if were only 1 behind.

Horrible to watch as a Man U fan. Real could have been 3-1 up. If we lost 2-1 I would take that right now. We can do the business at Old Trafford if were only 1 behind.

to be fair Utd have missed a couple of decent chances too (Im not disputing Real have missed a few too)

Very much like his display against Munich a few years back, some very rash challenges. Needs to relax a bit

Or get Smalling / Valencia on now before the ref gets even more card happy?

Need to get Kagawa on the ball more. Shin on the ball and Rooney and RvP will see it more. Madrid played much much better with the ball. That said for all their attacking play they do look very average in their own 3rd

We need to get Cleverly on for Jones. The midfield is not doing their job at the moment. There is acres of space for Madrid and our passing has been poor in the middle of the park.

Our game plan definitely needs some tweaking. We've got to be far, far better when going forward for starters.

Defensive organisation has hardly been great either.

to be fair Utd have missed a couple of decent chances too (Im not disputing Real have missed a few too)

Or get Smalling / Valencia on now before the ref gets even more card happy?

I think if we go with Valencia and/or 4-4-2 we will get royally dicked.

The formation is right some of the performances are not.

There's just no shape at all. Where is Kagawa playing? He seems to have been the furthest player forward a lot. The full backs have very little support (look at Rooney's closing down for the goal for example)

Back
Top Bottom