UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Why are you bothered so much about ITV and being biased? As i said before, every country would be behind their 'own team'. It's the Champions League, final English team in the tournament, extra time etc.

I doubt the Italian TV team were cheering when Chelsea scored.

Good grief yes. I don't understand how they think he is good for the job.

lol what? So I complain about rubbish biased commentary which apparently I shouldn't do, yet you feel the same about Chiles for being poor but that's fine to complain about. :confused:

Consigliere
lol what? So I complain about rubbish biased commentary which apparently I shouldn't do, yet you feel the same about Chiles for being poor but that's fine to complain about. :confused:

It sounds like you are under the impression only ITV are biased and my point is that in any other situation, the TV commentators would be behind the team from their country. :)

Chiles - Everyone hates him and it isn't a question of bias, just that he is very annoying. ;)

Consigliere
I think i know the answer to this but can they not do anything about incidents such as Drogba's dive? Or does the referee have to see it for anything to happen? I am assuming the latter...

Soldato
I think i know the answer to this but can they not do anything about incidents such as Drogba's dive? Or does the referee have to see it for anything to happen? I am assuming the latter...

not sure really. balotelli was banned for 3 games when he kicked parker. the ref didn't see it but watched tv footage and the decision was made on this.

drogba's antics are different though he should've got a yellow card.

Back
Top Bottom