UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Don
Wrong. Rotty was going to close it a while ago, I then posted a warning and you still went OT. Look at the main contributors in the thread, 6 out of 8 top are Man U supporters, has there really been that much news in the Man U camp? I don't think so.

Last post on the subject, email me if you have any more moans.

Caporegime
Wrong. Rotty was going to close it a while ago, I then posted a warning and you still went OT. Look at the main contributors in the thread, 6 out of 8 top are Man U supporters, has there really been that much news in the Man U camp? I don't think so.

Damn them being a well supported club.

I call this a conspiracy from a Leeds and Liverpool fan :p

Permabanned
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Associate

You could always just stop willy waving and let people enjoy talking about the sport they enjoy. Who cares if there's a few posts off topic, it hardly hurts anyone.

Back
Top Bottom