Estoril v Sevilla, 20:05
Real Betis v Lyon, 20:05, BT Sport 1, ESPN
Guimaraes v Rijeka, 20:05
Apollon Limassol v Trabzonspor, 20:05
Lazio v Legia Warsaw, 20:05
FC Sheriff v Anzhi Makhachkala, 20:05, GpK
PAOK Salonika v Shakhtyor Karagandy, 20:05
Maccabi Haifa v AZ, 20:05

Really not looking forward to facing Bayer Leverkusen tomorrow. Bayer are doing exceptionally well in the Bundesleague right now and look full of confidence.

Another CL campaign, another "easy" group, another year of doing things the hard way.

I pray for Arsenal, they are in a war. Its a kill or be killed group of death for them.

Giroud fit for us, thank ****. Not thrilled at the prospect of not being able to rotate much due to injuries etc... hope Mertesacker is past his bug too as Sagna in central defence = lol.

The start of a very tough CL group for us :/, pretty sure we will do over Marseille but its Borussia and Napoli that are going to be the tough ones for us this season.

Carzola is out as well for a few weeks, until Oct at the very least. Anymore injuries and we are truly ****ed:(

I seriously hope he gets a run out tomorrow / Sunday even if its from the sub bench.

Will probably be a much tougher match than it should be

Need to bag 3 points at Marseille! Good news Giroud will be ok.

He said he was okay... Wenger says he'll be looked at tomorrow and a decision will be made and if he's crocked then Walcott is going to be up front. Ozil hasn't fully recovered from his dodgy stomach but Mertesacker is going to be back in defence.

Now will Kagawa have recovered?

The problem I think Moyes sees with Kagawa is that he doesn't fit into his system. Kagawa is best played through the middle but Moyes will be play Rooney, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson(lawl) and Clev before he plays Kag.

I dare to say that he would even play Welbeck wide instead of Kagawa. :(

Play him in 4231, bored of this 442 counter attack rubbish we play season after season. I actually found it really funny when Fergie went mental and started playing ever formation under the sun. Remember playing 4312? That was some good laughs. No one knew what to do without wide players bombing it up the sides. :D

The problem I think Moyes sees with Kagawa is that he doesn't fit into his system. Kagawa is best played through the middle but Moyes will be play Rooney, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson(lawl) and Clev before he plays Kag.

I dare to say that he would even play Welbeck wide instead of Kagawa. :(

Play him in 4231, bored of this 442 counter attack rubbish we play season after season. I actually found it really funny when Fergie went mental and started playing ever formation under the sun. Remember playing 4312? That was some good laughs. No one knew what to do without wide players bombing it up the sides. :D

Moyes is making it really hard to give him a chance :( I really hope he changes his mind about the formation, I don't think it will help us in the big matches at all.

Moyes is making it really hard to give him a chance :( I really hope he changes his mind about the formation, I don't think it will help us in the big matches at all.

Another problem is our wide men aren't scoring goals anymore. We have always had great scoring wingers. I'd rather see us play Kagawa and Nani instead of Valencia and young. At least then we have more of a direct attacking approach.... or if that fails, just keep having Young dive in the box.. or outside the box to win us pens.

:o

--------------------Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Kaboul - Rose
-----------Sandro - Paulinho
-------Lamela - Holtby - Sig
-----------Defoe

Would be my guess, sending BAE out on loan was mad, Rose has done well but ffs.....we have 0 cover.

Another problem is our wide men aren't scoring goals anymore. We have always had great scoring wingers. I'd rather see us play Kagawa and Nani instead of Valencia and young. At least then we have more of a direct attacking approach.... or if that fails, just keep having Young dive in the box.. or outside the box to win us pens.

:o

Nani 's form has been patchy at best (although no worse than Young or Valencia it has to be said). Now he has the fat new contract, might as well play him but don't expect miracles straight away.

I don't see why Kagawa and Rooney cant swap and change between central and wide areas as and when in the same match.

Giroud back in training today so will likely start tomorrow night. The only other option we would have would be having Walcott through the middle. Lets hope Giroud is fit enough to play

Yep he had some strapping on his knee today and was training. Im just hoping Ozil and Mert are fit to play as well as i dont think i can take Sagna at CB anymore:p.....walking disaster he showed on the weekend when he tried to wrestle Altidore to the ground :/

--------------------Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Kaboul - Rose
-----------Sandro - Paulinho
-------Lamela - Holtby - Sig
-----------Defoe

Would be my guess, sending BAE out on loan was mad, Rose has done well but ffs.....we have 0 cover.

Strange one for me as well. First teamer to out on loan, something must have gone on.

---------Friedel

Naughton Kab Vlad fryers

Lamella Sandro Holty sig/chad

-----Kane Defoe

Back
Top Bottom