UEFA Champions League/Europa League 17/18/19 September *** Spoilers ***

#MUFC: De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Fellaini, Valencia, Kagawa, Rooney, Van Persie

SUBS: Lindegaard, Fabio, Evans, Cleverley, Anderson, Young, Hernandez.

Kagawa is back!

Good team that is.

Last edited:
Man City team:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Milner, Garcia, Rodwell, Negredo, Jovetic

Good to see Kagawa :) Where's Nani (oh, suspended :(, all the more weird that he didn't play at the weekend then??) and Rafael though?? Is Rafael still injured?

Shame to see Young the diving scum chosen over Januzaj or Zaha on the bench. Has Zaha even played yet? Why the hell did we use him so much in pre season if he wasn't even going to be on the bench for most matches :/

Last edited:
Is anyone else trying to watch this online on itv player. I always have issues with it stuttering and cutting out along with poor quality. Its not my connection as I have 100mb VM.

My only problem with at starting 11 is Valencia, consistently the worst united performer for as long as I can recall now, how Januzaj isn't making the bench at the very least is beyond me as well. He was the one positive from the weekend.

are you not a utd fan?

Indeed, and I hate having that **** anywhere near the lineup. We have options now we don't need him.

Daily Mail suggesting that Januzaj doesn't want to sign a new contract unless he's guaranteed football, any truth in this? Don't tell me it's going to be Pogba all over again...

Back
Top Bottom