UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 April 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
I wouldn't say Rashford is overhyped, it's just a little acute at the moment because of his performance at the weekend. he's definitely one of the brightest young talents (especially homegrown talents) we've had in some time at united. He's having a tough second season but can't fault his workrate.

Oh i disagree. The hype for Rashford is insane. On the back of Curtis Woodhouse comparing him to Micheal Owen...someone compared him to a young Brazilian Ronaldo and another said hes the next Robbie Fowler. He isnt fit to lace Jason Roberts' nevermind bloody Ronaldo.

Seemingly all didnt actually watch the game nor did they watch the goal which was actually a poor finish as it was deflected in.

Caporegime
I wouldn't say Rashford is overhyped, it's just a little acute at the moment because of his performance at the weekend. he's definitely one of the brightest young talents (especially homegrown talents) we've had in some time at united. He's having a tough second season but can't fault his workrate.

Whatever happened to that bright young talent Macheda?

Don
Rashford's clearly talented but he's incredibly raw. He's going to go through spells like the months before the last week or two and then he'll have spells like this. What will be interesting is how Mourinho uses him moving forward. It's clear that he's more comfortable playing through the middle as to out wide but he's not the type of striker Mourinho's always preferred throughout his career. Mourinho's typically gone for big, physical centre forwards that can play with their back to goal, with runners around him. I personally can't see Mourinho changing the type of striker he likes nor switching to a 4-4-2.

Man of Honour
I think Rashford is worth hyping, he has amazing potential. Having said that, it's still early days in his career and it will take time to develop consistency. Nothing is a given.

Zlatan's injury is very sad, I hope he can fully recover and stay for next season as I can't see his fitness suddenly falling off a cliff just yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom