Man of Honour
Champions League Round of 16, Leg 1

gwlo.jpg

Europa League Round of 32, Leg 1

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Caporegime
If City play as well as they can they're the perfect team to really cause Barcelona problems. They've got the power in midfield and the pace to seriously hurt them at the back. Going to go for a 3-0 victory to City :eek:

Arsenal vs Bayern could be another battering for Arsenal if they play a high line.

Caporegime
Looking forward to seeing us get butt****ed by Bayern. City and Barca should be a cracker tho and the atletico and AC game is another good one. Although I expect Atletico to shaft AC in their games.

Underboss
City Vs Barca will be immense if City turn up.

As for us Vs Bayern it will be immense if Ozil turns up, after todays performance I'm a little more hopeful! Will be a good fixture non the less.

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing us get butt****ed by Bayern. City and Barca should be a cracker tho and the atletico and AC game is another good one. Although I expect Atletico to shaft AC in their games.

Well this is why we are in the CL to get to this stage and then get a right good rogering lol

Lets hope the team that show up are the ones that beat them before. I can't see with our injuries and lack of pace helping much though. Its going to be a cracking game though for all. Either we put up a fight or we get thrashed lol

Going out leaves us with the PL and FA Cup though which is better than what we are usually fighting for at this time of year. :p

Caporegime
Well this is why we are in the CL to get to this stage and then get a right good rogering lol

Lets hope the team that show up are the ones that beat them before. I can't see with our injuries and lack of pace helping much though. Its going to be a cracking game though for all. Either we put up a fight or we get thrashed lol

Going out leaves us with the PL and FA Cup though which is better than what we are usually fighting for at this time of year. :p

Well i think our first priority will be to concede as little goals as possible, so far at home we havent conceded many this season but come Wed i fear it could double lol:(.

I am looking forward to the game, whether we get thrashed or not.

Soldato
Well i think our first priority will be to concede as little goals as possible, so far at home we havent conceded many this season but come Wed i fear it could double lol:(.

I am looking forward to the game, whether we get thrashed or not.

Guardiola's barca were always very poor away from home, i dont know if it means Bayern will be like that as well tbh.

If Bayern show up at the Emirates though the game will probably be finished after the 1st leg like last year.

They will most likely be the first team to defend the CL imo, I can only see maybe Madrid being their only competition for the CL.

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing Arsenal get dismantled.... be very surprised if its any other way, they've been poor in both Liverpool games and the United game. Only hope for them is that the players step it up for the CL, but, again, ill be very surprised if they can...

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing Arsenal get dismantled.... be very surprised if its any other way, they've been poor in both Liverpool games and the United game. Only hope for them is that the players step it up for the CL, but, again, ill be very surprised if they can...

Bitter much? Lol

I think it's going to be a great game and hopefully with being the underdogs we can replicate our last game against them and beat them again. We may have had a few bad games but at home we have been pretty solid.

These nights are what's being in the CL is all about.

All depends which team steps out onto the field...

Soldato
Bitter much? Lol

I think it's going to be a great game and hopefully with being the underdogs we can replicate our last game against them and beat them again. We may have had a few bad games but at home we have been pretty solid.

Not at all, just looking forward to seeing Bayern play. I would be if we had lost in the league though. We played a decent game yesterday, just didnt have any luck. However, if I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be pretty worried, you haven't raised your game in any of the 3 big games recently and Bayern is going to be the toughest test of them all.

Soldato
Bitter much? Lol

I personally dont give u a chance tbh, if u can come away with the tie still being alive from the Emirates thats an achievement in itself.

Soldato
I personally dont give u a chance tbh, if u can come away with the tie still being alive from the Emirates thats an achievement in itself.

Yeah it's unlikely but it's football no one expected us to win away to them last season but we did. We have an improved team although injuries won't help us.

I think a draw or a sneaky win isn't out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom