UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [17/18/19 October 2017]

Soldato
He reminds me of Benoit Assou-Ekoto. He has some great play but he is rash and also unreadable sometimes in knowing what he is going to do next. Mostly rash challenges it seems.
He goes to ground far too much. He doesn't seem to know how to tackle or shepherd players without hitting the dec

There aren't many better placed managers to fix that though! The raw physical attributes he has are excellent.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Pretty much everyone on the pitch has been **** this half. Mata can't handle any team that doesn't give him acres of space. Mkhitaryan still blows hot and cold but mainly cold and has poor decision making. Rashford has been crap and look like a lad that believes in his own hype at the moment. All our forward players are being selfish and generally making bad decisions in the final third.

Soldato
Pretty much everyone on the pitch has been **** this half. Mata can't handle any team that doesn't give him acres of space. Mkhitaryan still blows hot and cold but mainly cold and has poor decision making. Rashford has been crap and look like a lad that believes in his own hype at the moment. All our forward players are being selfish and generally making bad decisions in the final third.

this is the 2nd game in a row where every out field player has been completely awful

Only De Gea can save face with the level the team has been at in the last week

edit - shows how awful Mata is , he is playing on the left wing - as bad as every other outfield player

fez

fez

Caporegime
we are missing Pogba and the creativity that he brings. None of the first team are performing at the moment bar DDG. Bring Martial on and get Rashford off.

Oh and Blind has been dire. He has had so much space down the left and has been offside almost every time.

Caporegime
haha, Pique sent off for pushing the ball into the net with his hand/arm, already on a yellow card, what a complete and utter idiot he can be. Didn't he do that in, was it maybe the supercup against Real at the start of the season as well. twit.

Caporegime
we are missing Pogba and the creativity that he brings. None of the first team are performing at the moment bar DDG. Bring Martial on and get Rashford off.

Oh and Blind has been dire. He has had so much space down the left and has been offside almost every time.

I don't think you can blame everyone being awful on pogba being injured though. I mean we can't strung 5 passes together. Same against liverpool. We're just dire.

I think mate's legs gave gone and he just can't cross a ball.

Back
Top Bottom