UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Juventus v Real Madrid ... ** Spoilers ** [3rd June 2017]

Caporegime
Jesus, the photographers are just swarming and bumping into the players holding the trophy, they want to go hold it up in front of the fans and they are acting like animals and not letting the players move freely. It's nuts though, how many pictures do these idiots need to take, take a few then go away.

Soldato
I could watch Ramos antics all day long hahahahahaaa. Almost Rivaldo esque levels of simulation lol. (props if u know the scene I'm talking about)

Caporegime
Ramos's reaction was ridiculous, but Cuadrado absolutely looks like he intentionally kicks out at him from the longer angle, in which case I can understand him maybe being tripped and going down(very hard to see what part of his foot was caught) but not the rolling around like a ****. Kicking out for me is a yellow card minimum, regardless of how badly you do it.

Caporegime
Seems the fireworks/firecrackers sent people into a panic in Turin causing a stampede. 600+ injured, including a 4 year old in a critical condition.

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/871138311875833857

It's being said, and not sure if it's true, that someone purposefully threw a large firework and yelled bomb, which caused the massive panic. If so that person should get severe jail time. I mean that wasn't a good thing to do 20 years ago but today as scared as people are of these kinds of things, you have to be a grade A piece of **** to do that in a large crowd. Even worse because it's a football crowd you know there would be quite a few kids in it.

Associate
Ramos's reaction was ridiculous, but Cuadrado absolutely looks like he intentionally kicks out at him from the longer angle, in which case I can understand him maybe being tripped and going down(very hard to see what part of his foot was caught) but not the rolling around like a ****. Kicking out for me is a yellow card minimum, regardless of how badly you do it.

so it should have been yellow for cuadrado for the kick out and a yellow for ramos for simulation of injury. both off then.

Caporegime
so it should have been yellow for cuadrado for the kick out and a yellow for ramos for simulation of injury. both off then.

There are no yellows for exaggerating injuries, only for diving, which he didn't do. Cuadrado stepped on his foot and caused him to fall, Ramos rolling about was exaggeration of his injury but not punishable, neither is a player punished based on the injury they cause but the action they made. In this case a deliberate trip/stepping on his foot which is a yellow.

Back
Top Bottom