• Chelsea Fan

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Neutral fan hoping Man U will win

Votes: 161 36.2%
  • Neutral fan hoping Chelsea will win

Votes: 90 20.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
Dunno if this has been mentioned earlier but Terry had a good snot down the back of Tevez's neck!

aylrn6.gif

Shamlessly pinched from a football forum :)

Clearly trying to provoke Tevez to react and get sent off thus evening up the numbers. Wonder what Capello thinks of this.

Soldato
I think what Terry does is blow on Tevez to make him think he's been spat on, like I say in order to provoke Tevez into thumping him. For me that is as bad if not worse than a proper gobbing. I don't know if the HD replays show actual sputum flying but I wouldn't rule out Drogba as the spit suspect, as in the build up he appears to be grogging up a rip snorter, and his head disappears behind the ref at the vital phelgm ejecting moment.

Associate
I don't know if the HD replays show actual sputum flying but I wouldn't rule out Drogba as the spit suspect, as in the build up he appears to be grogging up a rip snorter, and his head disappears behind the ref at the vital phelgm ejecting moment.[/QUOTE]

I've got a HD copy of the match I watched it before a few times. I can't see anything it looks like he's shouting abuse at him/wiping his nose. I'm sure it he did spit I amogst many others would have seen it on the HD version.

Soldato
Anyone since read Terrys open letter to the fans?
The missus was reading it over my shoulder, she says it reminds here of the self pitying, self centered, look at me I'm suffering garbage her wife beating bully boy ex husband used to spew out after she ran away.
I just thought theres no way he wrote that as its just a series of cliches strung together, then she said that and it all became clear.

Associate
For those who haven't read it:
'To all the Chelsea fans, all my team-mates, the manager and staff at the club.

I am so sorry for missing the penalty and denying you the fans, my team-mates, family and friends the chance to become European champions.

Many people have told me I don't need to say that but I feel I need to, that's just me. I have relived that moment every minute since it happened. I have only slept a few hours and wake up every time hoping it's all been a bad dream.

I have had some amazing support from fans, current and ex-players, family and friends and I need to thank everyone for that. But I am a big man and I take responsibility for us not winning.

I am and ALWAYS will be Chelsea through and through. I will give my all on and off the pitch to win this trophy as a player and one day as a manager. And I am sure we will win it.

That night in Moscow will haunt me forever and I feel I have let everybody down and this hurts me more than anything. I am not ashamed about crying. This is a trophy I have tried so hard year after year to win and it was just an uncontrollable reaction, I wear my heart on my sleeve, everybody knows that.

The road to Rome starts here, we have to try and turn this experience to our advantage. I am very proud of how far we experience to our advantage. I am very proud of how far we have come this season with everything that has gone on.

Thank you for all your support for the team this season.'

From the Chelesa website btw I'm hoping for a drogba one or even one from Anelka. They'd make a nice little series.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I'm over it now but must say having the camera behind Terry when he missed kicked my sacks to bits :(
I'll Never forget that night for as long as i live, I did say to a few people I just hope it doesn't end on a dodgey decision or a Penalty or something stupid, I like everybody else wanted it to end with a World class piece of skill from Either team.
As far as Terry is concerned like other footballers I judge them on there last game, Obviously his last was a Shocker but if his next is productive rather than destructive the counter is reset. He should use it to drive him on & if he does then it will be forgotten, releasing Gay BS posts/letters/statements like that are embarrassing.
Drogba should just be sacked/sold & then the money bunged in the coffers for the next manager to spend how He wants. One thing I want the New manager to do is Stamp on any diving gayers & promote Stand up type footballers. Sacking Drogba would please me No end as it is quite obvious all he cares about is his career.

Soldato
There is no way Terry has had any input into that letter - it just sounds so much bs its got "marketing" written all over it imo

Think Chelsea will spend at least £60 - 70m this summer - some financed by obvious sales, and a few big names will leave along with Drogba, I think it will take time for the team to gel if this happens - the first few months of the season will be especially interesting

Soldato
Sory to bring this back up but this is for all the saddo's screaming for John Terrys head after the allegations about him spitting at Tevez
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=96587
The important line for those interested 'UEFA confirmed that no action is being taken as video evidence indicated there is no case to answer.'

While I agree - Tribal Football isnt exactly the final word in anything

Caporegime
Tribal Football only report what other media have said. TF aren't their own source for anything, it's reports from other websites and newspapers. I just wish it stated so more often.

Soldato
Tribal Football only report what other media have said. TF aren't their own source for anything, it's reports from other websites and newspapers. I just wish it stated so more often.

Which is exactly why half the things they report arent actually accurate :D

Edit - they are as accurate as the Sun / Mirror etc (comparison only in % of articles that are even slightly accurate)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom