UEFA Euro 2020 Group E ** spoilers ** (Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Another boring game. Really poor tournament so far, the game earlier and 1 or 2 others have been decent. Spain are terrible, what a fall from grace. Surely Adama should be getting some minutes

Caporegime
There are not many ex players I like as co-commentators, ally mccoist is one, cant recall any others .....
Alan Hansen was always good, I didn't mind Lawro either. Although in fairness I remember them more as pundits rather than commentators.

Jenas is just depressingly awful tho :p He takes it to previously unseen depths. I prefer him on The One Show, because I don't watch it.

Soldato
...Surely Adama should be getting some minutes
A little while before lock down last year I was waiting to collect my bags coming out of security at B'ham airport and I bounced off this bloke who was standing next me who I didn't see. It turned out to be Adama Traore. He's not the tallest, around 5'10", but he is solid muscle. He probably would have run rough shod over that Polish defence but I'm not surprised he was not given the chance as it's Spain after all...

Soldato
A little while before lock down last year I was waiting to collect my bags coming out of security at B'ham airport and I bounced off this bloke who was standing next me who I didn't see. It turned out to be Adama Traore. He's not the tallest, around 5'10", but he is solid muscle. He probably would have run rough shod over that Polish defence but I'm not surprised he was not given the chance as it's Spain after all...

The problem Traore has is that he isnt very good and has no end product.

Caporegime
4 goals and 9 assists the season before last, when Wolves had a target man to play off, isn't a bad return. Losing Jimenez wrecked their season and none of their forwards had good seasons last year.

Stick Traore in a team that has a couple of pacey forwards to play on the counter with or someone who gets on the end of crosses and he'll be fine.

Soldato
4 goals and 9 assists the season before last, when Wolves had a target man to play off, isn't a bad return. Losing Jimenez wrecked their season and none of their forwards had good seasons last year.

Stick Traore in a team that has a couple of pacey forwards to play on the counter with or someone who gets on the end of crosses and he'll be fine.

You cant pick and choose seasons. The season before he got 1 goal and 1 assist. The season before 5 goals and 10 assists....funnily enough in the championship.

7 goals in 140 premier league appearances. 1 goal for every 20 games is poor Jimenez or not.

Soldato
The problem Traore has is that he isnt very good and has no end product.
You must be referring to when he was at Villa or Middlesbrough. I have several close friends who are Wolves season ticket holders and a few that also travel to away games. They will rightly tell you what stats alone can not; that Traore is very good and no longer has 'no end product'. I very much doubt he would have made the Spain squad if what you are stating was still the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom