Uefa Euro 2020 tickets

Soldato
Hi guys,

Did anybody manage to get any tickets in the recent ballot / sale through uefa.com?

I've managed to bag 4 tickets for a Group D Game and 4 tickets for the round of 16 game both at Wembley.

Also (now sort of regretting) managed to get 2 semi final tickets at Wembley for silly money (345 euros each). Thought its probably a once in a lifetime thing so why not.

Final tickets remaining are currently about 950 Euros approx which is just madness.

Im assuming more england tickets will be available through the FA closer to the time.

Anybody else planning to go?

Soldato
OP
Even though i am not in the England Supporters club, it still allowed me to enter into the most recent ballot, despite having been allocated tickets in the previous ballot...

Soldato
OP
Maybe there separate and have their own allocation. I'd be ****** if that's not the case, E.T.C is not free.
Yes they should be separate, as the first 2 sales were done before qualifying had been finalised. These were tickets supposedly allocated to the individual associations, but it still allowed the application to go through without having any membership

Soldato
OP
Seems I will not be going to any of the qualifiers that I have bought tickets for. They emailed today to say that capacity is verified at 22500 seats, which will be pulled from a ballot via a 70/20/10 system
70% to people with the most caps, 20 to anyone who has been to at least away games and 4 home, and 10% to the remain applicants.

So i have a ticket to the 3 group matches, and only 2250 of those I have a chance of winning in the ballot. I am probably in the boat with about 50-75k other people. No liking my chances tbh. I appreciate that people who are dedicated fans should probably get priority but those people have been to lots of games, I haven't so I i feel like I should get to see some euro matches :D

is this through the FA / England supporters group? I got my tickets directly through UEFA so not sure what will happen

Soldato
OP
So who has had their tickets cancelled ? I have had my 2 x semi final tickets (which i paid top dollar for) and 4 x Round of 16 tickets cancelled. Thankfully i have managed to keep my 4 x Czech republic vs England tickets for the 22nd. I was really looking forward to the semi's but I guess its just not meant to be.

Soldato
OP
I had all 3 of my group matches cancelled and failed in all the ballots. We're you successful in the ballot to keep your tickets, or able to rebuy somehow.

All 3 games I had tickets for went to ballots, my tickets were picked out from the ballot for the England game. I got lucky.

Soldato
OP
Isn't there a chance that more tickets will be made available at a later date, covid permitting?

i doubt it but who knows. UEFA gave everybody 3-4 opportunities to return tickets, it looks like nobody did. So it went to ballots. My semi final tickets were £350 each and still i had them cancelled/returned/refunded.

Soldato
OP
I went to the Eng vs Czech match last week, was pretty boring to be fair, esp the 2nd half!

Looks like the capacity at Wembley from the knockout rounds onwards will be increased to 40k, regardless of the situation on the 21st. If restrictions are lifted in time the semi final and final could have even larger capacities too. Fingers crossed you get those semi final tickets @Naan_H

thanks - looks like i was in luck. managed to get the '2' i had and a couple extra so 4 in total. These were cheaper tickets too, category 3 as opposed to category 2, but there is no bad view in Wembley. its for the second semi so could be for england if they get through.

YES!!! I managed to get a pair of tickets to the England Germany game, although fairly nosebleed seats in the 3rd tier. Its still gona be half decent I rekon.

Did you happen to have tickets for the same match before the ballot ?

When i got the semi tickets earlier today there were none available for me to 'see' for the match on tuesday.

Soldato
OP
Well im looking forward to the semi final!:D

there are still lots of tickets available for the italy vs spain semi final too.

I bought 4 for some friends and sent it to them through the app

Soldato
OP
There are none left for the England semi and the final. It says full/sold out for both matches

There are category 1 and 2 tickets left for the first semi, cheapest being 345 Euros. Friends of mine are desperate to go to a game so i bought it for them and transferred it to them on the tickets app.

Soldato
OP
How are you getting to the point where it states full/sold out?

Whenever I go to the ticket portal this is what I get... I realise its the final but even for the semi finals I had the same screen appear. Is it because I haven't entered my passport or is this a normal screen for nothing available?

I am now getting the same screen. However i was accessing the ticket portal through the 'personal offers' button in my portal. I suspect its because i have fully registered my details and a previous customer that they have offered them to me

Back
Top Bottom