UEFA Euro 2024 Group A ** spoilers ** (Germany, SCOTLAND, Hungary, Switzerland)

Man of Honour
4sXgWrj.png

Fixtures:

Information:

Associate
Getting apprehensive now. We could conceivably get out of this group but also I could quite easily see us going home with zero points and zero goals scored. Hopefully the return of a competitive edge brings us back to the sort of form that saw us qualify with relative ease and not the sort of performances we've been turning in in recent friendlies.

Associate
I am expecting us to get trounced on Friday night by the hosts. They were poor in the World Cup and will be looking to make amends in front of their own public.

I think we can get a draw from Hungary and possibly Switzerland. There is an outside chance of progression but i highly doubt it, Scotland would have to be at their very best.

Caporegime
That sounds a bit spiteful and petty.

I'm hoping Scotland get a result and Alan has it on in hospital and it gives him a boost.
God I hope so much that Scotland are embarrassed tonight. Scottish fans are so racist against the English and it would be great to see all the tears as they get sent home before the knockout stage yet again.

Soldato
God I hope so much that Scotland are embarrassed tonight. Scottish fans are so racist against the English and it would be great to see all the tears as they get sent home before the knockout stage yet again.
Lived up there and will be moving back and I always took it as fun banter most of the time.

Several of my Scottish mates would say to me, in hushed voices, that they actually wanted England to do well. They'd never admit it in public of course :cry:

Nah, I hope they make it out of the group stages for once.

Man of Honour

There's a small element that are and it's embarrassing but it's a bit much to paint a whole support or country like that.

There's plenty of complete ******** England supporters as well

Back
Top Bottom