UEFA Euro 2024 Quarter Finals ** spoilers ** [5th - 6th July 2024]

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Kane still to do something in the entire match. How on earth is he Germany's top goal scorer.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Praying for a defeat so you can watch the manager publicly punished - English tabloid culture in a nutshell.

Or we’re just sick of turgid, dire football and stumbling our way through the easiest draws you could ever hope for in tournament after tournament only to eventually fall to pretty much the first half decent team we face.

We have a fantastic set of players and there is a real risk that Southgate is still here come the WC if we go deep into this Euros.

Sometimes bad results lead to good things.

Soldato
Or we’re just sick of turgid, dire football and stumbling our way through the easiest draws you could ever hope for in tournament after tournament only to eventually fall to pretty much the first half decent team we face.

We have a fantastic set of players and there is a real risk that Southgate is still here come the WC if we go deep into this Euros.

You want to lose the Euros so you can win the world cup. I've heard it all now. :p

Soldato

See: Fulham 3-0 Aston Villa for a fantastic example.

Soldato
I don't think I've ever been so angry watching England as watching this side, like we're driving a Ferrari with the handbrake on. There is a great team here being hamstrung by the most negative manager imaginable. Sat with his thumb up his **** till he had no choice to do something.

Next game he'll play the same team again and wonder why we're garbage!

Back
Top Bottom