UEFA Euro 2024 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [29th June - 2nd July 2024]

Man of Honour
4sXgWrj.png

Fixtures:

Bracket:

Information:

Soldato
Not really footballing news per say, but Clive Tyldesley will be commentating on his last game for ITV on Saturday (Germany /Denmark), baffling decision given the Georgia game showed he's still one of the best around.. guess sam whathisface doesn't like being upstaged.

Soldato
Not really footballing news per say, but Clive Tyldesley will be commentating on his last game for ITV on Saturday (Germany /Denmark), baffling decision given the Georgia game showed he's still one of the best around.. guess sam whathisface doesn't like being upstaged.
Indeed, it’s a shame. That face guy is awful.

Soldato
I can't stand the ITV commentary and Pundit team for some reason. BBC team seems much better aligned to my listening tastes

Soldato
Can't say I'm a fan of Clive but getting sent home after the last 16 seems a bit harsh after years of service. Even if that other guy is the lead/top pick for England games/whatever, there must be other games left.

Anyone complaining about studio punditry... well you only have yourself to blame. What kind of lunatic watches that? I saw the other day programs starting 90 minutes before kick off. **** that. :D

Back
Top Bottom