UEFA World Cup Qualifiers & Nations League Semi-Finals **spoilers** [6th - 12th Oct 2021]

Soldato
You asked what on earth he'd brought to the game, suggesting he'd been stand out bad.
No I suggested he should be stand out good putting pressure on Ole to start him, at the moment I don't see any performance he's made for club or country warrants a bench place let alone starting for a team like Man U.

Soldato
Apart from the second yellow and red she's been absolutely fine, certainly better than a lot of Premier League refs.
Agreed, not sure why VAR couldn't interfere as it was clearly a deliberate elbow to Coady and I personally felt it should've been a straight red as he was definitely looking at Coady on the replays

Soldato
When you hear things like "England fantastic on the plastic" you can see why Gareth is held in such high regard, I thought we were slow/poor until Grealish came on as he continually drove at them, everything before was methodical and boring, yes we might have scored but it was more to do with the quality of the defending than the ingenious passages of play.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Foden was putting in some sublime balls last night by the looks of it. Nice to see Sancho get a couple of assists as well.

Thats also 1000% a red for the elbow. Its not even a discussion. No one could look at that and give any benefit of the doubt to Rebes. Most players are smart enough to only glance at the guy their about to assault, he stared at him for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom