UFC 58 Heads Up **SPOILERS**

Associate
Wow! Giving us just one month to recover from the last UFC March 5 Bravo will show UFC 58 USA V Canada
Two of the most anticipated matches

Penn v GSP and Ace v The Crow!

Penn ;0) and The Crow to win via elbow smashes! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Soldato
BJ has been out for a while and I'm not convinced that he'll cope with an ever improving GSP, who must be in line for a title shot and I could see him giving Matt Hughes a really good fight this time, maybe taking him. ;)

I can't see Rich Franklin having too much bother with The Crow either, he's too damn good at the moment.

Soldato
O

I only saw 2 or 3 of his fights, I remember one with some chinese guy but wasnt anything special. Im a look how he beat hughes though

Soldato
Great news this. I knew it was on soon but not this soon.

I see Diego Sanchez is out of the event due to illness which is a blow as I was hoping he'd get a hammering :)

Should be good though and I hope the Penn v GSP match doesn't turn out to be a Frank Mir v Marcio Cruz fight.

Just noticed that Keith Jardine beat Mike Whitehead at the last event. Never liked Whitehead since he and Matt Huges were like bumchums.

Associate
OP
Makaveli said:
Wow! Giving us just one month to recover from the last UFC March 5 Bravo will show UFC 58 USA V Canada
Two of the most anticipated matches

Penn v GSP and Ace v The Crow!

Penn ;0) and The Crow to win via elbow smashes! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just seen the weigh ins and the crow will get beat by franklin, the size difference is too much. BJ still to win tho :)

Soldato
Oh ffs, just went on the UFC webby to watch the weigh ins, completely forgetting that the event has already happened :(

Don't go on the UFC website unless you want it spoilt

Soldato
I got my predictions right and the way GSP came back after the thumb in the eye and a broken nose was superb, he'll give Matt a run for his money and image the outcome if he hadn't been injured.

Ace had one scare in his fight, but apart from that was awesome.

It's just a shame that we didn't see more fights, especially as it was a 3 hour programme.

Back
Top Bottom