UK Snooker 2018

Soldato
OP
I wish Murphy wasn't so crap and then he'd be playing and wouldn't be spoiling the commentary with his verbal diarrhoea. He can't shut up for a second. :/

Soldato
Looks like Ronnie is going to walk this, other then his match against Ken Docherty his been pretty much in God mode for the whole tournament.

At 43 it does make me wonder about the health of game in terms of younger talent coming through.

Soldato
Does age rly matter in snooker tho? Not like u need physical endurance like other sports where ppl retire at 30 odd.
I was reading some of the comments on the BBC about Ronnie and it seems the key to his recent success is his fitness which makes a lot sense. Apparently Ronnie is running marathons and such like and is by far the fittest player in professional snooker. Being fit helps him keep his concentration, focus and discipline and you only need to look at who he's beaten to see the difference, just look the shape Mark Allen was in, Shaun Murphy, McGuire all them are over weight which must effect them in longer matches.

Back
Top Bottom