Ultimate PC, LOL

Associate
I was looking for Custom PC back issues on an auction site and came across this :

HERE IT IS....

A CUSTOM BUILD PC - 1 MONTH OLD WITH SOME GREAT FEATURES £700 TO BUILD - SELLING NOW WITH NOW NO RESERVE !!!

BE THE BEST OF THE BEST WITH THIS STUNNING, ONE OF A KIND X-BLADE CUSTOM BUILD PC - YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED...

COMPONENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

AMD SEMPRON 2400+ 1.67Ghz - (An Excellent Processor Fast Enough for all of todays latest games!)

512Mb RAM - (DDR Ram and upgradable to 2GB....although i can't see why you need to...!)

130GB Hard Drive - (Enough space for all your movies, games and music with a load left over for whatever you need...!)

DVD+/-RW DUAL LAYER - (Burn 9GB, yes 9GB DVD disks at speeds of upto 52x...!)

WINDOWS XP PRO SERVICE PACK 2 - (Simply the best operating system...!)

CD-RW 52x - (An extra CD drive so you can backup disks while the other drive is in use...!)

3.5" FLOPPY DRIVE - (Rare these days, but still handy to have....!)

6 x USB PORTS - (Two on the front, and 4 on the back, more connectivity then you could ever need...!)

FAST ETHERNET - (Connect to any network with this network card, University, Work...?)

56K MODEM - (Broadband ready PC, but, just incase your somewhere without that luxury, use this 56K modem to connect to the internet...!)

MSI Radeon 9250 - (Ultimate graphics for the ultimate PC, S-VIDEO OUT and Beoynd beliefs resolutions....!)

ON BOARD 5.1 SURROUND SOUND - (Ideal for those movie and game buffs out there...!)

NEON LIGHTS - (To make the PC look as good as it performs, blue and purple neon lights have been placed in the fans, and independently...STYLISH....!)

FAN SPEED CONTROLLER - (Noise of the already quite fans bugging you? Turn them down , safley with the built in controller...!)

I'm tempted to buy it for the 52x speed dual layer DVD writer! :D

Associate
With all them flashy neons you'd think a boy racer saxo driving chav would be selling that :p. Does it have spinning plastic hub caps on the side of the case? :D

Associate
Sorry, how old is that? If were talking 5 years old, then thats a given, but is this some moron selling it on an auction site, like, within the last year!? Then that is just offensive, to think that people will fall for it. If he sold that for more than it went for, i would go straight to an auction site and sell some brand new, fantastic 'Paper - A4, plain - bought for £50'...

I tell ya, people now a days... it wasn't like that when i was a kid... </old coot>

Soldato
One of a kind case that thousands have been sold and they arent very good - check
Low end socket A CPU with no upgrade path - check
Half the amount of ram needed for games - check
Non existent HD size (130gb) - check
Amazing home made Nitrous Oxide powered DVD burner, actually melts the discs! - check
56k modem for online gaming... in 1996 - check
And the piesta resistance (sp?) the second slowest 9xxx series card ever produced! - check

What a muppet :p

Back
Top Bottom