Ultra budget gaming PC.

Associate
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section, but general hardware seemed to the best place for it. At the weekend with our fine British weather i was at a BBQ, got talking to few friends and one of them was talking about how his son wants to get into PC gaming and general school work. Mostly CSGO, WOW and few other titles. He doesn't want to spend a massive amount for his sons 1st gaming PC and was talking building a machine purely with used parts just in case he doesn't get along with it. He starting showing is eBay watching list, seems like he been looking using an FX8350, 970 chip set mother board, pairing that with either r9 380 or gtx980. He mention how could get how GPU 2nd hand are going for so much money and i had to explain the mining craze etc, as he has been out of the loop a while. I said might be best to use a GTX1050 instead so he started looking at them.
To be honest i thought it wasn't a bad idea, for his sons 1st gaming PC that way he hasn't spent a huge amount on rig i think all in for the tower it came to about £350.0, As he already has monitor etc. If his boy get on he would build a decent machine in a year or so. Now if you had a budget like that for 2nd hand parts what would you pick.

Back
Top Bottom