UltraViolet to close down, your digital film library is in danger of deletion

Man of Honour
Just got a email from Flixster that they are closing down on 31st October 2019 but your collection can be migrated to Google Play with some exceptions. More details will follow in July. I am not particularly happy that Google is just about the only choice left and how long Google will keep them going is anybodies guess as these services seem to be drying up fast. I am so glad that my collection are just digital copies of actual discs that I own and not my only film library.

Soldato
Just got a email from Flixster that they are closing down on 31st October 2019 but your collection can be migrated to Google Play with some exceptions. More details will follow in July. I am not particularly happy that Google is just about the only choice left and how long Google will keep them going is anybodies guess as these services seem to be drying up fast. I am so glad that my collection are just digital copies of actual discs that I own and not my only film library.

Google aren't going anywhere as they have signed up with MA in the us as an option also

Soldato
OP
Google video's (Or what ever it called) is completely useless as I can't even get that where I live...:(:mad:

Back
Top Bottom