ummm...problem?

I usually browse as guest, only log in once i actually post something..
Too lazy to log in right away and dont leave it logged in for security. Guess others may be the same (Not 2k others though im sure)

To the citizens of OcUK:

As the ambassador of the Guests, I would first like to tell you that we come in peace. I would also like to extend my thanks for providing such a fertile forum for us to plant our roots in. If you would all please just line up against that wall over there, we will make the transfer of ownership as quick and painless as possible. With the power invested me by the army of Reddit I hereby proclaim this land "New Reddit"! Mods will be allowed to continue with their duties, and will be notified of the new rules shortly. Thank you again fellow citizens!

-GuestAmbassador

To the citizens of OcUK:

As the ambassador of the Guests, I would first like to tell you that we come in peace. I would also like to extend my thanks for providing such a fertile forum for us to plant our roots in. If you would all please just line up against that wall over there, we will make the transfer of ownership as quick and painless as possible. With the power invested me by the army of Reddit I hereby proclaim this land "New Reddit"! Mods will be allowed to continue with their duties, and will be notified of the new rules shortly. Thank you again fellow citizens!

-GuestAmbassador

Awesome is awesome :)

To the citizens of OcUK:

-GuestAmbassador

The revolution is already underway in the Member's Market, you will not take us alive!

To the citizens of OcUK:

-GuestAmbassador

Might have to get past the Gym Ratz first:D

To the citizens of OcUK:

-GuestAmbassador

Haha :p

Back
Top Bottom