Uncharted - live action fan film starring Nathan Fillion

Soldato
I was more surprised that Stephen Lang made a good Sully, Fillian was always going to be great in this role, and if Harrison ford can play Indianna Jones in his 60's then I dont have a problem with Nathan Drake in his 40's

Soldato
I was more surprised that Stephen Lang made a good Sully, Fillian was always going to be great in this role, and if Harrison ford can play Indianna Jones in his 60's then I dont have a problem with Nathan Drake in his 40's
In the 4th one he must be around that age anyway i'd have thought?

Soldato
Soooooo good. I'd watch this.

But sod the film, I want a series, 4 seasons long. 1 hour each episodes, exploring the world with the gang.

Soldato
I'd sooner watch a lower budget film made by people that know what the gamers would want to see rather than a bit budget piece of poo poo that does a poor job of meeting expectations.

A friend of mine always said this guy would be perfect for the role and now I agree with him, won't tell him that obviously.

Man of Honour
Have to say it mostly managed to skate just on the right side of not being too cheesey with the gaming elements that usually don't translate to screen without seeming either infantile or unbelievably cheesey.

I'm not really a big fan of Uncharted (due to the mechanics of the game, etc.) but if they could keep that quality up (with a bit of polish in some areas) for a whole movie I'd definitely watch it.

Back
Top Bottom