US: Under the Dome season 2

Soldato
Watched S2E01 last night now that it's back on Channel 5. Utterly awful; the acting was even worse than before, hilariously poor special effects, the stuff flying around the rooms, conveniently blocking doors etc due to magnetism looked like something from a parody ghost movie. The kid didn't seem to mind the nail being pulled through his hand by the magnetic field, yet the girl's earrings and watch remained in place. Maybe they were aluminium?

Load of rubbish. That this got renewed yet plenty of stuff with some actual promise got cancelled last year and this year really annoys me.

Associate
Come on, it's worth sticking with just for the sheer lunacy of it all. Well, that and the redhead has an arse to die for and always wears tight jeans.

Oh I am still watching it but I can't say I enjoy it. And you are very correct about Julia. If she wasn't in it I'd certainly have given up.

Permabanned
Had a google to see if they were cancelling or renewing for season 3 and although still no word on that i came across this :

Under The Dome is going all-out for Season 3, with a huge Season 2 finale cliffhanger that can’t serve as a series finale in the event of cancellation. A risky move if the show isn’t renewed.
Can't be any worse than the season 1 finale... or can it...

Back
Top Bottom