Unsatisfied with tinny sound from your tv?

Associate
plug in a set of these to your tv to much improve the tinny poor quality sound problem. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-050-LG

25.99 and they sound amazing, put one either side of your tv and the subwoofer wherever u like, then they just plug into the headphones socket on back of your tv. They have made my home cinema experience fantastic and for such a cheap price i advise them to anyone.

Soldato
Hmmmmmmm. Maybe a little improvement but wouldn't be much tbh.

If you were to hear a proper setup then you would have a heart attack if those cheap logitechs make you soo happy.

You need a feel a subwoofer shaking your clothes and insides during cloverfield. Now that is an experience and might do it again tonight :D

Soldato
You need a feel a subwoofer shaking your clothes and insides during cloverfield. Now that is an experience and might do it again tonight :D

I must get round to watching that soon. Still have not seen it. I do like Transformers though. Shaky window time :D :cool:

Associate
+1 Aegos, originally purchased for the PC, now have ones used in the kitchen for when the Mrs wants some music playing (using her ipod/phone)!!

Good quality and great sound from a small setup!

Back
Top Bottom