Unsure between a few cases..

Associate
I'm after a new case, a midi tower preferably. I currently have a full tower so I'd be open to that option if there is something out there worth having.

After a while looking I have come up with the following short list of cases. I don't really have any huge preference based on cooling or noise, although obviously a better performing case would be preferable.

Bitfenix Ghost
Anidees AI-6B
Corsair Carbide 500R
Fractal Design R4
NZXT H2 Classic Silent Midi

As you can see I like the look of the less "bling" cases.

I'd be happy with any of those sitting under my desk. I was just wondering if there's anything in particular I should know about any of them? Good or bad? And what the general consensus is on them?

Cheers chaps.

Soldato
They're all good.
The R4 may be the highest quality of the bunch and almost certainly the best at noise reduction.
I've got a 500R and I'm very happy with it.

For pure classy good looks and build quality, I'd go with either the Anidees or the R4.
Don't like the NZXT looks-wise and the non-removable hdd bays get a thumbs down.
The Ghost is nice, but very bland imo.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty much set on getting the R4.

Would you be able to recommend any system fans? As far as I understand it comes with 2 120mm fans already in?

Soldato
Yeah R4 for me too. I like the 500R as well (having had one). R4 for noise and will do a nice quiet general rig, 500R for pure airflow options and room for high performance rig (H100, SLI / XFire, ect...). The 500R can get quite dusty.

Back
Top Bottom