• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Associate
I'm still waiting on my FC3:BD code. I got the Crysis 3 and Bioshock codes soon after I purchased my card, but haven't had the retrospective Blood Dragon code yet.
Any chance this could be looked at?
I've already sent a mail to Thracks a couple days ago, yet have still not heard anything so thought I'd try here.

Thanks!

Edit:
I'm a left breast. I rechecked my emails and I received the mail on the 1st or May. I was thrown by the sentence at the top saying "Codes for Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon will be sent out starting the first week of May after the game is released."
As this was in future tense I didn't think to check the bottom of the mail. Ohh well at least I have it now!

Last edited:
Associate
@MrMogoRisin
It says on the site that it begins on the 15th of May, so it looks doubtful :(

I'm having to RMA my GPU and getting a new one so would like to know if that would count! :) (compensation for being given a faulty GPU at least and not being able to play games for 'up to 28 days'!)

Last edited:
Associate
Just sold 2 of my codes and the guys have emailed me saying 'There was an error processing your submission, please check all values and post again'
Anyone heard anything?

Back
Top Bottom