Upgrade time, Blackberry and Orange?

Associate
I currently have a few days before my upgrades due, currently with T-Mobile and use a jailbroken iPhone with it.
On Flext 35 with W&W at £36 a month.

Not been entirely happy with reception over the past few months and even checking the online street check it says I can get 4 bars at my Girlfriends and guess what.....yep no service!.

So looking at changing to Orange, and getting a Blackberry Bold, or similar, had the iPhone since it came out and thinking about a change now.

So any tariff recommendations and any other phone 'spec mes' welcome.
Not interested in the Hero it just doesnt do it for me. Needs to be 3G though.
Heard mixed views on the Bold some people having over 11 handsets in 12months! is it really that bad?

Ta
Mike

Associate
OP
I have done nothing but review this allday and looks like im going with the Blackberry 8900 Curve on the Orange Dolphin 35 with the BIS.
Lack of 3G is a bit off putting but the cameras better with a 3.5mp rather than a 2.0mp on the Bold.
Seems like the cpu is faster and can expand the mem, so swings and roundabouts and from reviews its better to go with that for a first Blackberry.
Will probably buy a simfree Onyx once thats launched!

Associate
OP
So in your humble opinion i should have got the Bold, the camera puts me off only being a 2mp, against the that of 3.2 on the curve, although deep down i keep thinking i should have gotten the bold as the 3g is something i think ill miss.
Orange arent being brilliant with the new contract and their emails are a bit cryptic, no real answer if they have the curve in stock.
I may shoot from the hip here and jump to Three and get the Bold and send the (if it ever turns up) Orange contract back!.

Back
Top Bottom