Uploading Photos/Videos to Facebook Questions

Associate
I've recently joined FB and struggling to get it to work properly or how I'd like it to work.

If I've already uploaded the photos and videos to Facebook. How do I select multiple photos and/or videos to share to a page/group (that I've joined)?
I can only seem to select one item to share from my gallery. If I want to share multiple, I have to reupload them. Which isn't fun if they're big video files.

If I wanted tag a company etc to notify them I've posted some photos they might be interested in looking at. How do I tag them, if their company name doesn't appear in the "tag" list.
Do I need to like or join their page/group to gain posting privileges?

Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated too.
Thank you.

Associate
You can only post 1 Video at a time on facebook ! You can upload 4k ones aswell but they don't always upload to that resolution but what I have noticed is this only works for a year and then it converts it back down to 720p ! My guess is Facebook do this to save on storage space.
Company names can be found by typing @ then the business name.
Also a really good one I have leant with Videos this year and also stop any copy right claims is before you post a video add music too it from facebook music icon, that way you can use any tune you like copyright free.

Associate
OP
You can only post 1 Video at a time on facebook ! You can upload 4k ones aswell but they don't always upload to that resolution but what I have noticed is this only works for a year and then it converts it back down to 720p ! My guess is Facebook do this to save on storage space.
Company names can be found by typing @ then the business name.
Also a really good one I have leant with Videos this year and also stop any copy right claims is before you post a video add music too it from facebook music icon, that way you can use any tune you like copyright free.
Awesome. Thank you very much for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom