• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Upto 5 FREE Games This August with AMD RADEON 7700 & 7800 XT Purchases!!

Why is this a desperate act ? This was always a very normal thing to happen with graphics cards and other pc parts where prices would come down and promotions would be added later too.. It's just Nvidia's selling tactics of recent times that has ruined this normal behaviour for customers.

Never seen 2 year old cards still sell for the same price or more than they came out at before, but again new world and new sheep to sell to that didn't either live in the time when prices would come down or such promotions would happen, 2 year old cards of the past would have ended up in the bargain bins at most pc stores of the past.

Apparently 'grim' has yet to see offers with game\card bundles, despite being on the forum for 5 years....

Last edited:
There was a Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake and something else AMD bundle years ago that at the time was very good as some gaming buddies picked them up that I stupidly passed over.

Last edited:
I'm still inclined to think SM2 was only meant for higher-end cards and someone on AMD's side has ****ed up somehow but hope it pans out for you :)

It's not a cheap game!! The other one looks fairly pants.

Well, still waiting for a full response from Overclockers but the advertising on the particular card I bought clearly states it so "someone" owes me a game code tbh

I know you have to let AMD see your hardware for these game bundles to work, but do you just get normal codes after that which I could give one or two to my nephew for example? Or does it link your Steam account so it has to be added to yours?

The Frostpunk one looks like it could be good value if so, I am definitely buying that game, and Space Marine, but the others could go to family. Then I could have a potentially cost-neutral upgrade for my living room PC with it's 3060ti in after selling that.

I know you have to let AMD see your hardware for these game bundles to work, but do you just get normal codes after that which I could give one or two to my nephew for example? Or does it link your Steam account so it has to be added to yours?
Yeah, just give 'nephew' temp access to your AMD Rewards login and they can link it to their own Steam account etc themselves.

Back
Top Bottom