Useful videos and information

Commissario
Many users to this forum will be new to PC building, these videos are useful and informative.

If you find any videos you think are worth sharing, please post them.

Note: Before posting, please read the rules about competitors and ensure the video content is family-friendly :)

Caporegime
I haven't checked out these videos yet but I hope they mention how to fit AIOs and fans. For some reason, I'm scared of fans. I don't understand which way they fit, how to mount them or anything. :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I haven't checked out these videos yet but I hope they mention how to fit AIOs and fans. For some reason, I'm scared of fans. I don't understand which way they fit, how to mount them or anything. :p
It’s easy dude :)

Normally you just use the supplied screws and attach the fans to the rad. You have to decide if you want push (fans on the back) or pull (fans on the front) but otherwise the process of fitting them is the same.

Associate
@EVH, You Really Got Me with these Vids, I'll Jump on them as soon as I am home from work tonight - guess I'll have to be patient for now tho - I'll Wait! Lets face it, Everybody Wants Some help with all these tricky decisions - I personally find that it's easy to feel You're No Good compared to the knowledgeable people on this forum - but I've really appreciated the help I've received in the past!

;);)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom