v2

P90

P90

Associate
can some one tell me why the water cooler zalman v2 the water flow thig is not moving and the temps r high as well and there r no air in the tubes.

Man of Honour
At a guess, if the water flow thing isn't moving then then the water probably isn't flowing. That would explain the high temps. In other words it's not turned on / plugged in / faulty.

Soldato
You need to set the confabulator to 3, and turn the flonmetre clockwise until it clicks. If that doesn't work, theres nothing left but to oggle it i'm afraid.

P90

P90

Associate
OP
1st its turned on from the start before u turn on pc and what u on an bout *You need to set the confabulator to 3, and turn the flonmetre clockwise until it clicks. If that doesn't work, theres nothing left but to oggle it i'm afraid.*
theres no set to 3 etc theres water flowing tho it as the temps r 50c on pro 25 on mobo and g/cs 50c and when i turn off they go up to 80c 40c and 70c.so i think its an dead flow tube wonder if i can send the tube back and not the whole lot as i got it from OC.
its an Zalman Reserator1 v2 Fanless Water Cooling System NOT an Zalman Reserator2 Fanless Water Cooling System.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom